HOW TO SELL
Let's Get Started!
You're going to love clearing out your clutter and passing along great quality items to local families.
We're here to show you how.
Download your Seller Guide to get started on these steps: Gather, Sort, Price, Prep and Drop Off
Guides and Groups
WHAT TO SELL WHEN
This guide will help you know what to sell (and what not to sell) at this upcoming sale.
KEEPING FAMILIES SAFE
Download our Safety Guide for required waivers and the latest recall & safety information.
GET THE INSIDE SCOOP
Join our Facebook Group to ask questions and get tips from other sellers just like you!
Pleasanton Fall Sale
Now, when it comes time for the sale, here are all the details that you need to know!
Ready to start selling? Follow these steps! Need more help? Join our Facebook CONSIGNOR group where you can find lots of helpful tips, tricks and a whole community of other savvy sellers online.
1. Schedule Your Drop Off Time & Complete Digital Waiver
Earn 60% less a consignor fee:
- $16.50 Early Bird Consignor fee
- $18 Regular Consignor fee
- $20 Late Consignor fee
- $22 if taken out of check at the end of the sale
- DONATING CONSIGNORS: $5 will be credited back via your check upon verification.
2. Register to Sell
3. Prepare & Tag Your Items
4. Schedule Your Team Member Shift (if you want to shop earlier)
Preparing your items
Watch the following videos to see how to prepare all of your items.